Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinecone heres a link for access now!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Pinecone heres a link for access now! Empty
PostSubject: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:50 am

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds500Referral1.asp

They just sent an email saying I can invite others, so use that link above to get in now!
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
DJASSASSIN

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:33 am

Signed up after I clicked a link from one of my paid emails [about two months ago...or so] but to date have only received one survey from them. From what I have heard Pinecone is one of the best survey companies! Did you hear that Greenfield?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:18 pm

I just did my first survey from pinecone and according to the site I have a $3.00 check coming, that is so far!
As for green field it takes "MONTHS" to get paid. I still have a $5.00 ckeck sitting on my acct for "proccessing" since January. Colleend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:36 am

Hey colleend, Goto myview.com that site is kicking my butt as of late. I did 2 ten dollar surevy and a 11 dollar survey today!
Each survey they have is a paid survey. There is no sweepstake junk.
Each and every survey. I have been paid multiple times from them now. In the beginning i only got 1 or 2 a week. since the first of the year they started sending me 1 day. now in the last 3 weeks, I have had like 3 to 5 a day! and each and every one is a paid one. they dont do the free surveys at all.

I like the greenfeild thing now about the 25 cents for each survey. You know what sucked is they sent me invitations for 4 surveys today. I went to try to take them and each one was for 25 minutes or more. and for a quater!
Heck I can goto creationrewards.net and get 55 cents for each survey there. guaranteed 2 surveys a day and average 10 minutes a survey. Payout when you reach 5 bucks. and they pay with paypal within 3 days tops.

I used to love greenfield, but man, I make real money on these other sites.

Socriatic forum, I average 15 bucks a week. they sent me a 15 dollar one today alone! I only 2 to 3 a week, but they are from 4.00 to 15 dollar surveys!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:54 am

hi! can you invite me threw "Myview" there is no where on the site to click to become a member? and anyother survey sites you know of! Colleend
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:58 am

sure, and I had to edit the above about greenfield, it wasnt 15 minute, it was 25 minute surveys for a 25.
Smile
be right back.
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:59 am

ok thank you!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:02 am

customerservice@myview.com

Just email them there and tell them you wish to become a member. It might take a couple days for them to get back to you. They are very nice people.
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:04 am

hi! I actually did that already! so I'll see if I hear from them! thank you for the help! Colleend
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:07 am

heres from yesterdays tally that they sent me....

-----

To thank you for your time, if you qualify and complete this 15 minute survey, we will add 10 MyView Dollars to your MyView Reward Balance. Please click the link below to begin:

-------

Please click the link below to see if you qualify. If you qualify, and complete this 10 minute study, we will add 3 MyView Dollars to your MyView Reward Balance.

-------

Please click the link below to see if you qualify. If you qualify and complete this 10 minute study, we will add 5 MyView Dollar to your MyView Reward Balance.

----
Please click the link below to see if you qualify. If you qualify, and complete this 10 minute study, we will add 3 MyView Dollars to your MyView Reward Balance.

-----
To thank you for your time, if you qualify and complete this 15 minute survey we will add 5 MyView Dollars to your MyView Reward Balance. Please click the link below to begin:

All these came in yesterday. I just logged in there and have 3 more available for today yet to add to the reall good paying ones! LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 am

Colleend07 wrote:
hi! I actually did that already! so I'll see if I hear from them! thank you for the help! Colleend

I will email them now also and ask for the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinecone heres a link for access now!   Pinecone heres a link for access now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinecone heres a link for access now!
Page 1 of 1