Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REAL: Greenfieldonline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

REAL:  Greenfieldonline Empty
PostSubject: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:31 am

This is a for real site.
I have an account that i do use there.
They even have a community forum where I posted some concerns with the company and was NOT kicked from the board and was actually answered by the admin.

The trick to this site is fill out as much info as possible so you have a better chance at getting decent surveys.
Sometimes you might get up to 2 surveys a day. Sometimes you won't hear from them for a couple days. It all depends on your demographics.

Now "How do they pay"? They have 2 methods, One is they have actual paid surveys which your account will credited when the project is completed.
The other is they will send surveys that only pay by sweepstake entries.

My tip here. The first few be sure to do a few of the beginning surveys that do the sweepstakes, thats all they will send you in the beginning. Do those so it shows interest. That will put you into the category of an active user.
If you don't receive any surveys for a couple days, goto the website and you will be presented with a box, fill it out and click take surveys. That will get you some more.

You say "I am not getting any paid surveys!" Give it time, it took me 12 sweepstake surveys to start getting paid surveys. The paid surveys are not that active and the demographics have to be good to get into alot of them.

"Can you get rich from them?" NO!
So far I have made a total of $28 this month. But spent little time doing that.

"Do I have to keep taking sweepstake surveys?" NO
After you get established they will tell you up front what the surveys pay or not. So be a member for a couple weeks. Then if they send you a swepstakes survey, just don't take it!

Heres my thought on this companies way...
If I get a sweepstakes survey, and its just 10 minutes, then yes I do it. That keeps me active. If its longer than 10 to 12 minutes, I pass on it.

"Privacy" YES
You can actually use your real email address for them, you will NOT get any spam from them.
You will notice they are not in any junk email filters anywhere. Good way to tell if a company is a spammer or not!

They even have product testing. I noticed that it seems only the women get those.
Thats not something they advertise but is something they do from time to time.

Hope this info helps.
A good key is to find about 10 to 20 of these type of real sites, and with that amount, you would work aprox 4 to 6 hours a day and after a few moths of being established make a nice paycheck!

One last thing I forgot to mention.
I could my affiliate link here so when you sign up I get $1.00 for your signup.
This is what this forum is about. We are not here to lead you into crap sites that aren't real just so we can make a buck f you signing up.

I suggest going there and read about the site, If you want me to get the dollar then ask me for the link to signup.
Otherwise just go ahead and sign up!!!!
I prefer NOT to get and use any referrals.

I do however accept donations through paypal.
Just go here..

My Donation Site

And donate whatever!
Paypal charges me at least 49 cents to accept a payment, so if you donate 50 cents then I get a penny! and thats fine! It shows you have interest!
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:41 pm

Wow, Today was my lucky day. best I ever seen from Greenfield. First I got an invite for a 10 dollar survey and got it!
Then an hour later got one for 5 bucks! I never had good ones like that from them all at once!
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:53 am

Way to go! I've never gotten more than a $5 survey from them ... with the exception of the community bonuses wheere I got $12 for the first one.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:13 am

yeah, I had 2 yeasterday, one for 10 and one for 7
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:50 am

about to change their status to Fraud! LOL
They really need to get their IT's head out of the ground. Their email form doesn't even work.

For thos interested they do alot of OTX surveys, You can just go directly to OTX and signup to be a panelist there.
http://www.otxresearch.com/

Theres the sight, scroll to the bottom and you will see where to become a panelist.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:12 pm

I finally got them to close a couple surveys so I actually will get paid, Now will probally wait 6 months like most others to get the cash!
I still wont give up yet. I placed a call to corporate to let them know how this division is working so will see what happens. Thats actually how I got them to finally close some of my surveys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:16 am

For members that are there now. If having probs, Do check with the forum rep. That person does do what that person can to make sure things works.
That person is the buffer between you and them. Although that person can't fix anything, that person can help get the ball running.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:41 am

update - As of the first of the year, they have done some restructuring.
Things seem to be a little better.

There are still OTX survey probs and that wont go away. Just goto www.surveyexchange.com and sign up there and you can take the OTX surveys straight from OTX itself and actually get paid for it. Greenfield does NO paid survey that is OTX.

Also, alot say "I only get sweepstake" surveys from greenfield.
Don't wait for a survey to be sent to you. go there and click the start here and no matter what the survey is, take it. then click take another survey. keep soing this. You might have to take like 5 surveys but you will come across the paid surveys that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL: Greenfieldonline   REAL:  Greenfieldonline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL: Greenfieldonline
Page 1 of 1