Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REAL: PineconeResearch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

REAL:  PineconeResearch Empty
PostSubject: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:45 am

This has to be the top of the list at being professional and no bs survey sites.

You can not just go there and register. They are an exclusive site. Once in awhile they accpet new users. When this happens you get aksed to fill out your info, It will take about a week before you hear anything from them. Then you will fill out your reg info with them. It will take another week to get a message sayin to check their TOS (Terms of Service) Once you agree to that, it might a week before you hear from them again.
No they dont give you surveys everyday, no you might not get one for 2 weeks. But when you do get one, its a good one. My first survey paid $12.00 and took half hour.
My second paid $6.00 and took 10 minutes.

They pay with paypal pr check. Once the survey project is closed you get your money within about a week.

I will post in here when they are taking new users again.
When you see the post get there! Ometimes it might be 1500 users and sometimes it might be 200 users.

So get there as soon as I post it.
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Sally

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:56 am

I was very lucky and got an invitation from them last week. I'm looking forward to doing their surveys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 am

Sally wrote:
I was very lucky and got an invitation from them last week. I'm looking forward to doing their surveys.

Expect to wait awhile can be 2 to 3 weeks from start to finish to be a member but it is worth it completely!
Nice to log in and not have a bunch of adds or a circus looking site.
Scotts wife personally handles all the new members.
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:41 am

She must be the lady who sent me a nice email saying I couldn't sign up for Paypal until I was established. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:19 am

yep, you have to do a survey first then they have an account of money owed. Its my understanding you can take money as soon as its in your account. No waiting to reach a dollar amount
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:51 am

Funny thing, I got a check from them today. I must have done something for them before .... it's impossible for them to pay in 5 days............. isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:57 am

That check was for my first survey! I can't believe how fast they pay! This has got to be one of the best survey companies!
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:59 am

That check was for my first survey! I can't believe how fast they pay! This has got to be one of the best survey companies!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:15 am

yeah, they get it right in the mail. Karen, scotts wife is on top of these things.
I just did a business survey for them that paid 20 bucks! should have that next week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL: PineconeResearch   REAL:  PineconeResearch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL: PineconeResearch
Page 1 of 1